Church of Our Lady of the Good Heart

The church of the Madonna del Buon Cuore was built in 1778, thanks to the donations collected by the Observant Friars Minor who lived in the nearby convent of Santa Colomba. A miraculous image of the Madonna and Child was placed in the church.

In 1782, following prodigious events, it was decided to enlarge the church. The works included the tempera decorations by the local artist Giambattista Fabiani (1724-1791).

In front of the altar there was a painting of a beautiful flight into Egypt, unfortunately later stolen.

Information

Nome della tabella
Location Via S. Colomba 34

torna all'inizio del contenuto
torna all'inizio del contenuto
This is the section of the institutional site of the Municipality of del Comune di Mogliano dedicated to tourism. For information regarding the organization, go to the home
This site is made by TASK according to the main accessibility rules | Credits | Privacy | Legal notices