Monastery of San Giuseppe

Built in 1630 by the Benedectine Sisters of Cassino who remained there for about two centuries, in 1855 it was granted to the Sisters of San Giuseppe di Torino, who occupied it until 2018. The enclosed spaces are worthy of note, since the doors of the rooms are all painted with figures of saints in the upper part and landscapes in the lower one. The Church of the Saints is annexed to the monastery Grisogono and Benedetto, a precious rococo style environment, intact in its original structure and embellished with painted doors and windows, a coffered ceiling and an organ.


Nome della tabella
Address Via Regina Margherita, 8

torna all'inizio del contenuto
torna all'inizio del contenuto
This is the section of the institutional site of the Municipality of del Comune di Mogliano dedicated to tourism. For information regarding the organization, go to the home
This site is made by TASK according to the main accessibility rules | Credits | Privacy | Legal notices